Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) Preparation Course and Flight Test
NOTE: Should you also require the Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) Course, this qualification can be conducted in conjunction with the ATPL upon application. Contact us for more information.
Flight Options provides a course of preparation for the ATPL Flight Test. The training will focus on the competencies required of a pilot-in-command of a multi-crew aircraft operation. Depending on your level of experience, the course will also cover multi-crew operations, instrument rating skills, multi-engine aircraft competencies and general piloting abilities. Once the course is completed, Flight Options will conduct the Flight Test.
The course has 3 entry levels:
- Pilots without the relevant C510 Type Rating;
- Pilots with a relevant C510 Type Rating; or
- Pilots with a Flight Options MCC Certificate
The flight test will be conducted in our C510 Mustang Level D certified full flight simulator.
- Australian CPL
- Current Class 1 medical certificate
- MCC Certificate or required multi-crew experience
- Have successfully completed the ATPL theory exams
- Have the required flying experience (as required by CASR 61.705)
- Multi Engine (A) Instrument Rating
Flight Options can also provide concurrent training for the relevant Type or Class Rating and training for the issue of an MCC Certificate, if these are required.