Flight Options Advanced Training and Simulation is a world-class facility offering the highest standards of advanced pilot training to meet the demanding requirements of Australian and international customers.
We provide pilot training for airlines, military, aeromedical, charter, other flying training organisations and owner pilots. Organisations training with Flight Options include the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS), Aviair, Aero Pearl, Pel-Air, QG Air, TropicAir PNG, Royal Malaysian Police and Hornbill Skyways-Malaysia.
Flight Options is an approved CASR Part 141 and Part 142 training organisation.
We operate a full-motion Level D Beechcraft King Air B200/BE350 (350i model) simulator, the only one of its type in the Asia Pacific Region. Training and testing available on the King Air simulator includes
- BE350 type rating training and B200 class rating training and testing
- recurrent training and instrument proficiency checks
- ATPL preparation courses and flight tests
- gas turbine engine (GTE) and pressurisation system (PXS) design feature endorsements
- special operation courses such as Queenstown (NZ) and narrow runway operations
Cessna Citation C510 Mustang, C550 Bravo, and C560 Ultra in-aircraft initial type rating training and recurrent training is also offered.
We also offer a comprehensive list of Special Operations Courses and Computer Based Training Courses.
Flight Options instructors are highly experienced, with extensive professional and academic qualifications and are handpicked for their ability to engage on a personal level and educate to the highest standard.