Flight Options offers over 20 specialised computer-based training (CBT) courses for candidates to enhance their skills or add to their qualifications.
The Special Operations courses have been designed for initial or recurrent training, ensuring regulatory compliance. All courses are updated annually to ensure they are current and relevant. Each course includes high quality 2D/3D graphics, digital images, animations, on-screen text and audio narration.
Through its Learning Management System, Flight Options can create an account tailored to your individual requirements.
Upon successfully completing the course, or online exam, Flight Options will issue you an electronic Certificate of Completion.
The CBT courses can be completed at the Flight Options Flight Training Centre or offsite at your own convenience. You can access your courses offline using the CrewPad apps for iPad.
- Controlled Flight Into Terrain (CFIT)
- Human Factors
- High Altitude Training
- Performance Based Navigation (PBN)
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM)
- Stabilised Approach
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
- Upset Prevention and Recovery Training (UPRT)
- Contaminated Runways
- Thunderstorm Avoidance
- Fatigue Risk Management (FRM)
- Hot Weather Operations
- Precision Runway Monitoring (PRM)
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Cold Weather Operations
- Emergency Procedures Training (EP)
- Advanced Leadership
The Learning Centre facilities at Flight Options are comfortable, air-conditioned and quiet. You will be allocated a dedicated workspace in the centre to complete your course/s and have the opportunity to consult with our experienced instructors.