Tour the Academy details, view our training aircraft and meet our instructors who will answer all your questions about learning to fly and offer advice on how to start a career in aviation.
Saturday, 7 September 2019
10am - 2pm
- Obtain valuable information and register to secure limited positions in the Academy’s two cadet programs (Airline Pilot and Outback Pilot) offering prospective students a unique opportunity to commence flight training with no previous flying experience and then graduate as a skilled pilot with the potential to secure employment in a commercial operation.
- Presentation at 11:00 am by Flight Options Pilot Academy’s Chief Flying Instructor, Tim Holland on Pathways to a Career in Aviation.
- Exclusive tours of the Level D, full motion Citation Mustang and King Air simulators operated by sister company, Flight Options Advanced Flight Training Centre.
- Book a Trial Instructional Flight – special price for flights booked and undertaken on the day only $165. Call now to secure your slot.
- View a selection of aircraft including: single engine – Cessna 172 and 182, a rare and historic 1936 C34 Airmaster (first Cessna to arrive in Australia), multi-engine – Piper Seminole and Britten-Norman Islander and business jet.
- Enter a competition to win a Trial Instructional Flight.
- Free sausage sizzle.